15 Minute Pesto Potato Salad
- 1 batch avocado rocket pesto (click for recipe)
- 500g yellow potatoes (such as russet)
- 1 cup fresh rocket leaves
- 1/2 cup semi-sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
Takes ,serves 4-5 people (as a side).
- Dice pototoes into bite sized pieces and bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- Boil potatoes for around 10 minutes until just soft.
- Finely slice the olives and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a large serving bowl add cooked and drained potatoes, olives, tomatoes and rocket leaves. Pour over the pestoand stir well to coat everything in the sauce.
- Sprinkle salad with roasted cashews and serve as a delicious side dish or main meal.