Coconut Mango Popsicles
- 3 ripe mangoes
- 1 ripe banana, peeled (or sub more mango)
- 3/4 cup coconut cream
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup/sweetener of your choice of needed
- Popsicle moulds
- Paddle pop sticks
Takes ,makes around 8.
- Peel mangoes and remove seeds
- Add mango flesh and all remaining ingredients to a high strength food processor and blend until smooth
- Pour into moulds and place a paddle pop stick in the centre of each mould, around 3/4 of the way down
- Place in freezer for at least 6 hours or overnight, then remove from the moulds and enjoy your summery treat!